CMS clients vacancy
CMS Nepal incorporated by team of people having good knowledge of outsourcing industry is to provide outsourcing solution to its client operating in Nepal. Its goal is to provide opportunities for small and medium-sized organization to enjoy the benefits of outsourcing.
A dedicated team armed with a clear vision, CMS Nepal is committed to provide quality and cost effective solutions, meeting clients’ demanding needs.
The Company's vision is to become the preferred and trusted partner in providing solution to the client’s and job seeker’s need.
The strategy is to create partnerships with clients, rendering quality service with cost effective manner.
Competition is increasing day by day and every organization is trying to be different from each others.
Nowadays most of the companies are working together with outsourcing companies for their non-core activities which has provided cost effective solution. Presence of outsourcing company has provided the CEO and other members to focus on their core activities.
CMS Nepal is here to support organization with its expertise in Hr and back office activities.
|Job title||:||Sales officer|
|Location||:||BUTWAL BIRATNAGAR AND POKHARA|
|Age||:||No age Bar|
|Education||:||Minimum Bachelors preferably marketing specialized|
|Experience||:||Minimum 2-3 years of experience in FMCG sales|
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
Skill and Abilities
- Person with the proven background of capability, integrity and dedication
- Good negotiation skill is a must
As per company rule
- Already registered? First Logon to cmsjob.com.
- New users? Register as Jobseeker.
- Once login successfully, go to 'Dashboard' and complete your profile (sections: Personal, Acadmic History, Employement History, More information etc.).
- Then click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check 'Total Applied' in the Dashboard to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list.
Apply Online Save Job
Data Hub Pvt Ltd
Laxmi Group Pvt Ltd.
GO FORD, GO Automobiles Pvt. Ltd.
Total Management service Pvt Ltd
Flash Freight Logistic Pvt Ltd.
Periwinkle Trade and Service
Platonic saving and credit cooperative ltd
D.karmastha pvt ltd