CMS clients vacancy
CMS Nepal incorporated by team of people having good knowledge of outsourcing industry is to provide outsourcing solution to its client operating in Nepal. Its goal is to provide opportunities for small and medium-sized organization to enjoy the benefits of outsourcing.
A dedicated team armed with a clear vision, CMS Nepal is committed to provide quality and cost effective solutions, meeting clients’ demanding needs.
The Company's vision is to become the preferred and trusted partner in providing solution to the client’s and job seeker’s need.
The strategy is to create partnerships with clients, rendering quality service with cost effective manner.
Competition is increasing day by day and every organization is trying to be different from each others.
Nowadays most of the companies are working together with outsourcing companies for their non-core activities which has provided cost effective solution. Presence of outsourcing company has provided the CEO and other members to focus on their core activities.
CMS Nepal is here to support organization with its expertise in Hr and back office activities.
|Job title||:||Regional Sales Executive( spares/parts)|
|Age||:||No age Bar|
|Experience||:||1 year experience in field related to sales of Spares/parts|
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by
forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan
and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling
district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking,
and evaluating trade spending.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by
completing related results as needed
Skill and Abilities
written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Having tendency to travel across the country.
track record in effective leadership talents which includes people development.
As per company policy
- Already registered? First Logon to cmsjob.com.
- New users? Register as Jobseeker.
- Once login successfully, go to 'Dashboard' and complete your profile (sections: Personal, Acadmic History, Employement History, More information etc.).
- Then click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check 'Total Applied' in the Dashboard to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list.
Apply Online Save Job