CMS clients vacancy
The Company's vision is to become the preferred and trusted partner in providing solution to the client’s and job seeker’s need.
The strategy is to create partnerships with clients, rendering quality service with cost effective manner.
Competition is increasing day by day and every organization is trying to be different from each others.
Nowadays most of the companies are working together with outsourcing companies for their non-core activities which has provided cost effective solution. Presence of outsourcing company has provided the CEO and other members to focus on their core activities.
CMS Nepal is here to support organization with its expertise in Hr and back office activities.
|Job title||:||Customer Service executive|
|Age||:||No age bar|
|Experience||:||Relevant experience in related field|
To take responsibility for being the first point of contact for all callers and ensuring that a high quality of service is delivered at all times.
To establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues to ensure a ‘one team approach’ to the delivery of the performance standards and the business objectives.
- Should have fluency
in speaking English and should have patience to listen complaint and deal
As per company policy
- Already registered? First Logon to cmsjob.com.
- New users? Register as Jobseeker.
- Once login successfully, go to 'Dashboard' and complete your profile (sections: Personal, Acadmic History, Employement History, More information etc.).
- Then click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check 'Total Applied' in the Dashboard to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list.
Apply Online Save Job