CMS clients vacancy
The Company's vision is to become the preferred and trusted partner in providing solution to the client’s and job seeker’s need.
The strategy is to create partnerships with clients, rendering quality service with cost effective manner.
Competition is increasing day by day and every organization is trying to be different from each others.
Nowadays most of the companies are working together with outsourcing companies for their non-core activities which has provided cost effective solution. Presence of outsourcing company has provided the CEO and other members to focus on their core activities.
CMS Nepal is here to support organization with its expertise in Hr and back office activities.
|Job title||:||Marketing Executive|
|Age||:||No age bar|
|Education||:||+2/ bachelor degree|
|Experience||:||? Minimum of 1 year experience in marketing. Experience in e-commerce or online shopping company would be highly preferred.|
Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
Evaluating marketing campaigns.
Monitoring competitor activity.
Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Having Good teamwork skills
- Having Communication skills
- Adaptability in every situation
- Good organization and planning skills
- Should be creative enough
As per company policy
- Already registered? First Logon to cmsjob.com.
- New users? Register as Jobseeker.
- Once login successfully, go to 'Dashboard' and complete your profile (sections: Personal, Acadmic History, Employement History, More information etc.).
- Then click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check 'Total Applied' in the Dashboard to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list.
Apply Online Save Job