CMS clients vacancy
CMS Nepal incorporated by team of people having good knowledge of outsourcing industry is to provide outsourcing solution to its client operating in Nepal. Its goal is to provide opportunities for small and medium-sized organization to enjoy the benefits of outsourcing.
A dedicated team armed with a clear vision, CMS Nepal is committed to provide quality and cost effective solutions, meeting clients’ demanding needs.
The Company's vision is to become the preferred and trusted partner in providing solution to the client’s and job seeker’s need.
The strategy is to create partnerships with clients, rendering quality service with cost effective manner.
Competition is increasing day by day and every organization is trying to be different from each others.
Nowadays most of the companies are working together with outsourcing companies for their non-core activities which has provided cost effective solution. Presence of outsourcing company has provided the CEO and other members to focus on their core activities.
CMS Nepal is here to support organization with its expertise in Hr and back office activities.
|Job title||:||HR Executive|
|Age||:||No age bar|
|Education||:||Preferred candidates with bachelors degree, masters degree specialization in HR will be an advantage.|
|Experience||:||3-8 years of experience in related field|
- Responsible to create a platform of trust and credibility to facilitate cordial harmonious relationship between unions and management and maintain discipline in the organization for greater operational effectiveness.
- Responsible for identifying training needs and evaluating training imparted to unionized employees.
- To lay down the procedure and guidelines for recruitment of employees and factory workers.
- To provide direction and guidance to manpower planning process.
- To identify potential employee’s issues and grievances and visualize
alternate scenarios for those issues.
Skill and Abilities
- Knowledge of l labor laws relevant to manufacturing unit.
- Knowledge of the HR Policies and procedures, Company Standing Order.
- Knowledge of legal Procedure pertaining to employee issues.
- Knowledge of contemporary HR practices.
- Knowledge of the Long Term Agreement.
- Comprehensive knowledge of negotiation strategies and tactics.
- Comprehensive Knowledge of wage trend accelerators and OD interventions.
Local candidates are encouraged to apply
As per company policy
- Already registered? First Logon to cmsjob.com.
- New users? Register as Jobseeker.
- Once login successfully, go to 'Dashboard' and complete your profile (sections: Personal, Acadmic History, Employement History, More information etc.).
- Then click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check 'Total Applied' in the Dashboard to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list.
Apply Online Save Job