CMS clients vacancy
The Company's vision is to become the preferred and trusted partner in providing solution to the client’s and job seeker’s need.
The strategy is to create partnerships with clients, rendering quality service with cost effective manner.
Competition is increasing day by day and every organization is trying to be different from each others.
Nowadays most of the companies are working together with outsourcing companies for their non-core activities which has provided cost effective solution. Presence of outsourcing company has provided the CEO and other members to focus on their core activities.
CMS Nepal is here to support organization with its expertise in Hr and back office activities.
|Job title||:||Assistant Sales Manager|
|Age||:||No age bar|
|Experience||:||1-2 years of experience in related field|
- Develop, define and execute business strategies
and objectives to achieve company long and short term business goals.
- Track sales record, monitor, evaluate and
control over deviations for the complete achievement company sales target.
- Manage all communication for long term
relationship with existing and key clients via telephone, email or rest of
means of communication and research and follow up for potential clients.
- Resolve complaints and queries from clients and
- Responsible to ensure that current set of customers have
complete dependence and constantly endeavouring to resolve issues.
- Research and present company’s market by the
analysis of rivalry products and market share captured by them.
- Strong understandings about sales management.
- Sound Interpersonal skills and positive attitudes.
- Result oriented and value driven culture.
- Self motivated and lateral thinker, who is adaptable and
pursues continuous improvement, and ability to recognize the under carpet
- Comfortable to operate in small team environment with tight
to multi task and deliver work to high standard.
As per company policy
- Already registered? First Logon to cmsjob.com.
- New users? Register as Jobseeker.
- Once login successfully, go to 'Dashboard' and complete your profile (sections: Personal, Acadmic History, Employement History, More information etc.).
- Then click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check 'Total Applied' in the Dashboard to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list.
Apply Online Save Job