CMS clients vacancy
The Company's vision is to become the preferred and trusted partner in providing solution to the client’s and job seeker’s need.
The strategy is to create partnerships with clients, rendering quality service with cost effective manner.
Competition is increasing day by day and every organization is trying to be different from each others.
Nowadays most of the companies are working together with outsourcing companies for their non-core activities which has provided cost effective solution. Presence of outsourcing company has provided the CEO and other members to focus on their core activities.
CMS Nepal is here to support organization with its expertise in Hr and back office activities.
|Job title||:||Client Servicing|
|Age||:||No age bar|
- Helping to develop and implement a customer service policy for an entire organisation
- Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services;
- Managing a team of customer services staff;
- Handling face-to-face inquiries from customers
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and application
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Already registered? First Logon to cmsjob.com.
- New users? Register as Jobseeker.
- Once login successfully, go to 'Dashboard' and complete your profile (sections: Personal, Acadmic History, Employement History, More information etc.).
- Then click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check 'Total Applied' in the Dashboard to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list.
Apply Online Save Job