Nana Hotels is one of the leading and affordable hotel chain in Nepal. From its humble beginnings since its establishment in 1992 in Thamel, it has flourished into one of the most reliable choices for travelers from all walks of life.
|Job title||:||Assistant Manager(PIC)|
|Location||:||Kathmandu & Pokhara|
|Age||:||No age bar|
|Experience||:||Prior experience in the related field|
- Leading and supervising a team of around 15-20 personnel to meet targets and goals
- Upholding the hotels standards
- Ensuring smooth operation of the hotels
- Effectively resolving guest complaints
- Completing all required paperwork
- Conducting local marketing activities
- Carrying out travel service assistance
- Carrying out basic maintenance work
- Being a local representative for the company
- The job requires regular travelling to our chain Hotels located outside Kathmandu Valley
- Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
- Should be responsible & professional
- Team player
- Should be able to perform multi-tasks
- Should maintain good relationships with vendors, clients, and guests
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Able to use computers, the internet, and basic software with ease.
- Needs to have good knowledge of tourism in Nepal.
- Environmental adoption in workplace
- Local candidates with smart personality are encouraged to apply
As per companys rule
- Already registered? First Logon to cmsjob.com.
- New users? Register as Jobseeker.
- Once login successfully, go to 'Dashboard' and complete your profile (sections: Personal, Acadmic History, Employement History, More information etc.).
- Then click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check 'Total Applied' in the Dashboard to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list.
Apply Online Save Job
Data Hub Pvt Ltd
MAW Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
GO FORD, GO Automobiles Pvt. Ltd.
Towa Engineering Nepal.