Sumy Group, a conglomerate of Sumy Distilleries Pvt. Ltd. and Sumy Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. invites applications for employment from dynamic, energetic, self-motivated and experienced candidates for the following positions:
|Job title||:||Accounts Officers/Junior Accounts Officers|
|Gender||:||Male and Female|
|Age||:||No age bar|
|Experience||:||More than or equals to 3 years|
- Prepare monthly analysis of cost of goods sold and operational expenses against prior year and budget
- Create and maintain spreadsheets, databases and financial reports for monthly reports
- Prepare and review report minutely before submission
- Prepare journal entries
- Manage the account's budget, invoicing the client and reconciliation
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their updated resume (pp sized photo included) with educational certificates & experience letters at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15th Kartik 2074.
- Vat Tally
- Should have completed Bachelor in management (BBS/BBA/BBM), Master degree is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience in Distilleries/Beverage industries
- Very good command on using Tally Software
- Good grips on VAT, Income Tax, Excise & Custom Act
As per companys rule
- Already registered? First Logon to cmsjob.com.
- New users? Register as Jobseeker.
- Once login successfully, go to 'Dashboard' and complete your profile (sections: Personal, Acadmic History, Employement History, More information etc.).
- Then click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check 'Total Applied' in the Dashboard to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list.
Apply Online Save Job
Data Hub Pvt Ltd
MAW Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
GO FORD, GO Automobiles Pvt. Ltd.
Towa Engineering Nepal.