CMS clients vacancy
CMS Nepal incorporated by team of people having good knowledge of outsourcing industry is to provide outsourcing solution to its client operating in Nepal. Its goal is to provide opportunities for small and medium-sized organization to enjoy the benefits of outsourcing.
A dedicated team armed with a clear vision, CMS Nepal is committed to provide quality and cost effective solutions, meeting clients’ demanding needs.
The Company's vision is to become the preferred and trusted partner in providing solution to the client’s and job seeker’s need.
The strategy is to create partnerships with clients, rendering quality service with cost effective manner.
Competition is increasing day by day and every organization is trying to be different from each others.
Nowadays most of the companies are working together with outsourcing companies for their non-core activities which has provided cost effective solution. Presence of outsourcing company has provided the CEO and other members to focus on their core activities.
CMS Nepal is here to support organization with its expertise in Hr and back office activities.
|Job title||:||MIS executive|
|Age||:||No age bar|
|Education||:||Bachelor in any discipline preferably in IT/management|
|Experience||:||1 year of experience preferably in FMCG background|
All kinds of report generation as directed by Sales & Marketing Heads.
To maintain stock positions.
To prepare Olay weekly sales report.
To collect contract copy from Junior Executive for display and maintain these records in computer for subsequent payment release.
To maintain OHD report.
To collect & maintain FMOT reports in computer.
To collect and maintain Daily tracker reports in computer.
To maintain customer feedback reports for schemes & offers.
To take orders for P&G.
Submission of reports to immediate superior on the weekly basis.
Skill and Abilities
- Good communication skill
- Expertise in Office package (preferably training of advance Excel)
As per Company Policy
- Already registered? First Logon to cmsjob.com.
- New users? Register as Jobseeker.
- Once login successfully, go to 'Dashboard' and complete your profile (sections: Personal, Acadmic History, Employement History, More information etc.).
- Then click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check 'Total Applied' in the Dashboard to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list.
Apply Online Save Job
GO FORD, GO Automobiles Pvt. Ltd.
MAW Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
Rain Tree Tour and Travel Pvt. Ltd.